Minneapolis VA Medical Center
Epilepsy Center of Excellence
The ECoE provides comprehensive diagnostic and pre-surgical evaluations of patients with poorly controlled seizures who may have non-epileptic seizures or be a candidate for surgical therapies. The NW ECoE services extends to veterans in Wisconsin, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Minnesota, Iowa, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Washington, and Oregon.
Our facility includes a two-bed inpatient monitoring unit. State of the art long-term video EEG equipment is used for continuous EEG recording.
Our facility services includes:
One Veterans Drive, Minneapolis, MN 55416
- Routine, Single-day, and prolonged EEG and Video Monitoring
- PET scan
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Speech and Language Evaluation
- Neuropharmocologic Assessment
- Assessment for (re)placement of Vagal Nerve Stimulator
- Pre Surgical Evaluation
- Medical Management
(612) 467-4062 Monday – Friday
Link to hospital web site